In this issue:
· The PM Channel covers the APM Scottish Conference
· APMG agrees partnership for pm4success members
· Major corporate clients sign up to The PM Channel
· PMI UK partners with The PM Channel
· About The PM Channel
· Obtain trial access to all content
APM Scottish Conference
The PM Channel recorded the plenary presentations and the parallel workshop sessions at this event held last week in Edinburgh. Among the strong line up of speakers was Craig Sloan, head of programme management and risk, Glasgow 2014.
APMG agrees partnership
The APM Group is providing all its PRINCE2®, MSP® and other project management qualification holders with special access to content on The PM Channel from its flagship website www.pm4success.com. Alan Harpham, chairman of The APM Group, recorded a welcome to pm4success members on The PM Channel, which also includes contributions from the chief executive, Richard Pharro.
Major corporate clients sign up
Some of the first clients to subscribe to The PM Channel include a multi-national Tier 1 defence company and a German automobile manufacturer. Both are using The PM Channel for APM qualification courses, one for the complete course and the other as part of a blended solution.
PMI UK partners with The PM Channel
Following the successful filming of Synergy 2011, PMI UK have agreed a partnership with The PM Channel to record selected evening events and Synergy 2012. As part of the deal, special access to The PM Channel is being provided to all PMI UK members.
About The PM Channel
Our site now features:
- Leading APM, PMI and other conferences and commissioned content
- APM and APMG qualifications
- 250 professional videos by 80 contributors
- Over 55 hours with full tracking and CPD certification
- Bespoke corporate solutions available
We are confident that you will find the site of interest and that you will enjoy the many free resources available. Please visit www.thepmchannel.com
Trial access to all content
If you and your colleagues would like to try out all the content currently available on The PM Channel for a few weeks then please content Will Gibb to arrange this on email@example.com