August 2014: The Provek APMP Book is launched
The essential companion book for everyone studying for the APMP. Over 100 pages of concise narrative presented in sequential 15 units.
The Provek APMP Book comprehensively covers the Association for Project Management’s APMP syllabus 12 learning outcomes and 73 assessment criteria, based on the APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition. Written by Provek’s experienced training consultants the book also includes project management process templates and tips to help application of the principles, tools and techniques in the workplace.
Who should use the Book?
- Anyone studying, or planning to study, for the APMP qualification
- Project staff within organisations who want to review and apply best-practice project management
- Decision makers and L&D professionals wishing to evaluate the benefits of APMP.
The 15 units provide a natural flow through the APMP syllabus:
- Projects, programmes and the portfolio
- Project environment
- Project life cycle
- Governance and structured methodologies
- Structure of organisations and projects
- Business case and stakeholders
- Plans, information and reporting
- Estimating and earned value management
- Scope management
- Schedule and resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Project quality management
- Leadership and teamwork