Project management training needs analysis
Measure the capability of your project professionals and identify their collective strengths and identify areas for project management training and development
Our consultative approach with stakeholder interviews, the leading online assessment tools, and optional one to one interviews, will help your organisation to:
- Focus your scarce project management training resources on the right topics and the right project managers and staff
- Achieve higher success rates on project management qualification based courses (e.g. APM, PRINCE2 or PMI) by directing your project mangers and staff to the most appropriate level
Having agreed the goal and scope of the project management training needs analysis with you, we first review the role profiles and other information of the project professionals. Key stakeholder interviews will be conducted in parallel with the deployment of our leading project management online assessment tool PMA6. Detailed analysis of the data and one to one interviews will enable you to be informed on:
- Collective strengths and weaknesses in programme and project management knowledge
- Proposed programmme and project management training and development options with a schedule of recommended names of project professionals for each option
- How your project professionals compare to others in industry and to industry standards
As a leading accredited training organisation we can also support your organisation in the design and delivery of training for programme and project professionals.
Identifying training needs of 2000 project professionals
Unique proven assessment tools
Our tools include a simple and extensively deployed competence framework and the comprehensive online assessment PMA6.
Click here to request a call back, email back or further specific information or contact Erica Gassor on 01635 524610.