APM Registered Project Professional
Provek has already supported many senior project managers from a number of organisations in achieving the APM Registered Project Professional designation. Neil Mooney, Provek training director, is a registered RPP Assessor and delivers workshops and coaching support to RPP candidates.
What is APM Registered Project Professional (RPP) and who should apply?
APM Registered Project Professional (RPP) is a pan-sector for those able to demonstrate the capabilities of a responsible leader, who have the ability to manage a complex project and use appropriate tools, processes and techniques.
APM Registered Project Professional is available to anyone with experience of managing others in a complex project environment regardless of their professional background or qualification.
Why become an APM Registered Project Professional?
There is a growing recognition of the value that competent and capable project professionals can offer. APM Registered Project Professional sets people apart through a robust assessment of the APM 5 Dimensions of Professionalism delivering benefits to individuals and organisations.
Benefits to the individual
- Professional status allowing you to stand out from the crowd.
- Public recognition on the APM Register of Project Professionals.
- Use of the post-nominal RPP, setting you apart in the profession.
- Instant recognition from employees and clients as a professional with a high level of capability.
- The opportunity to reflect on your career and achievement through a robust assessment process.
Benefits to the organisation
- Greater likelihood of project success.
- Competitive advantage.
- Enhanced delivery to clients.
- External recognition of an organisation’s project and programme management capability.
- Visible investment in staff
- External recognition of an organisation’s project management community within the organisation.
How Provek can help you?
Provek was the first Accredited Provider of the APM to have an accredited RPP Assessor. Neil Mooney, training director, is available to give advice, guidance and support to individuals and companies on all aspects of RPP.
Provek can support individuals and organisations wanting to achieve the Registered Project Professional standard by:
- assessing the readiness of project managers to apply for the standard.
- supporting project managers during their application with detailed guidance and advice on how to present their competence evidence and how to prepare for their professional discussion.
Provek also created nine guidance videos available on The PM Channel. These videos will take you through the Stage 1 of the RPP submissions and will give you in-depth guidance tips and hints to increase your likelihood of success.
For more information download a brochure.
to request a call back, email back or further specific information or contact Erica Gassor on 01635 524610.