Identifying high performers
Pioneering approaches have been developed to support the identification of your organisation’s high project management performers.
Our consultative approach through stakeholder interviews and leading online assessment tools will help your organisation to:
- Focus your scarce training resources on the right topics and the right project professionals
- Achieve higher success rates on qualification based courses (e.g. APM, PRINCE2 or PMI) by directing your project professionals to the most appropriate level
Having agreed the goal and scope of the training needs analysis with you, we first review the role profiles and other information of the project professionals. Key stakeholder interviews will be conducted in parallel with the deployment of our leading online assessment tool PMA5. Detailed analysis of the data will enable you to be informed on:
- Collective strengths and weaknesses in programme and project management knowledge
- Proposed training and development options with a schedule of recommended names of project professionals for each option
- How your project professionals compare to others in industry and to industry standards
As a leading accredited training organisation we can also support your organisation in the design and delivery of training for programme and project professionals.
Choosing the best project managers
From 192 to 8! Assessment & selection of project managers for development
Unique proven assessment tools
Our tools include a simple and extensively deployed competence framework and the comprehensive online assessment PMA5.
Click here to request a call back, email back or further specific information or contact Erica Gassor on 01635 524610.