Are you working in a business administration or customer service role for less than 6 months?
If you are working in an office or administrative role or customer service role you could join the HCS Apprenticeship programme and gain new skills and a qualification to improve your job prospects and chances for promotion.
Customer service roles include shop work, receptionists, telephone sales roles or any job where you are having face to face or telephone contact with customers.
How does an HCS Apprenticeship work?
- You need to be employed by a company in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridge, Peterborough or North London
- You need to be working for a minimum of 30 hours per week and have a contract of employment
- We will visit your employer to discuss how the Apprenticeship programme works
- You will have an individual assessor who will work with you in the workplace and help you throughout the apprenticeship programme
- Most of the training is done in the workplace with the assessor visiting you every 3-4 weeks to find out how you are getting on and to provide any help and advice
- You will work towards an NVQ qualification that is relevant to the type of work you are doing
How long does an apprenticeship take to complete?
- NVQ level 2 qualification takes 9-12 months (equivalents to 5 GCSEs)
- NVQ level 3 qualification takes 12-15 months (equivalent to A levels)
How much does it cost my employer?
- There is no additional cost to your employer for the Apprenticeship programme
How do I find out more about starting an Apprenticeship with HCS?
Contact HCS to discuss this in more detail, please telephone 0800 508 885 , or complete the online enquiry form below and someone will contact you.
Apprenticeship Online Enquiry