Outplacement & Redundancy Service
Supporting your employees facing redundancy
Making staff redundant can be a challenging and demanding process, no matter how compelling the business reason
HCS have been in the redundancy business for over 5 years, servicing over 225 contracts ranging from blue chip companies to micro businesses. Our team of fully qualified, highly experienced staff will make the difficult process of making people redundant as smooth as possible for you as well as providing support to your employees.
We offer a flexible and pro-active service that can be tailored to meet the needs of your business.
If you are in consultation with employees, have employees under notice of redundancy or your employees are newly redundant HCS can support your organisation and employees through the process.
Your employees will receive redundancy advice and support that will include:
- help with job searching and placement
- individual advice and guidance leading to a personal development plan
- workshops on job search, CV preparation and preparing for interviews
- training to gain work based qualifications and skills
- training to develop literacy and numeracy skills
- psychometric tests to identify suitable re-training opportunities
- ongoing support of an adviser until they are settled in a new job
- signposting to other specialist support services such as business start up and benefits advice
While your organisation will benefit from:
- advice and support for your HR department throughout the process
- expert advice on redeployment on how to prepare your staff for new challenges
- a co-ordinated and managed response through our close working relationship with our partners
I found HCS to be very professional, helpful and personal and would recommend them to any company who unfortunately has to go through redundancy. Read more ...
Contact one of our team for a confidential discussion to find out how these services could benefit your organisation and employees.
Get in touch by using our Call Back Service and one of our team will contact you.
If you would prefer to telephone our team directly, please call 0800 158 2455